Minggu, 12 Juni 2011

one Lazy weekend

J' t aime
weekend ending with taking picture here


yeah.. weekend is coming...
time to spend with my LiL hero...
Friday evening..
Groceries at Brastagi
My lil Hero felt so excited to choose and grab the things..
So happy to touch the things.. when he got bored
in the trolley, i push him faster like in competition..

have a dinner at Party Garden
Looked at the menu
My LiL boss will order the food for us..
but when he found his favo's book..
he will concern to read it and forget everything..
Calling me..
when he got bored, he will do a lot of act just
to let others carry him
Giving some loves
and saying " I Love You,

It's Saturday night...
Going to Cambridge Mall for eating and window shopping

eat at Solaria

1st time see a fresh big fish
shocked and afraid

relax while waiting
Sunday morning..
Going to carrefour

Usual Sunday noon, going to my parents in law's house
Michael's yeye n nai-nai
and dinner at Mr. Pancake






1 komentar: